2009 Romeo Christmas Home Tour...

Finally “that time of year” is upon us; the 2009 Romeo Christmas Home Tour.

Two tour times; 4:00pm and 6:30pm on Saturday, December 12.

Tour six holiday themed historic homes. This year our house, will be one of the six houses on the tour.

Tickets for the Christmas Home Tour are $15 (proceeds will benefit the Romeo Historical Society) and they are available right now at the following stores in Romeo:

Kane’s Town Hall Antiques (205 N Main St)
• Connelly’s Creations (175 S Main St)
• Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (218 N Main St)
• or by calling 586-752-4111

Hope you find the time to come and visit.

Comments

Jan Marie said…
How cool is that? Are you decorating both 'in' and 'out'?

Did I see something on the news about Romeo decorating at Halloween?

Congrats on being in the tour.
baby sister said…
We keep the outside a little muted. We've already hung the white icicle lights on the front of the house - the Village provides the luminaries - plus I'm going to try to make some ice luminaries on my own (Better Homes & Gardens). I'll have a "candle" light in the windows and some wreaths on the windows.

Inside will be a different story. When I've gone to these in the past, the whole house is decorated. I'm not sure if I'm going to be in that category, but I'm going to try.

Yes, Romeo has a street called Tillson Street that every neighbor gets all decked out for Halloween; it's like a prereq. when you move on that street that you'll be decorating BIG TIME. It's cool. I uploaded the pictures I took of the street on Halloween on my Facebook Profile: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/album.php?aid=153559&id=574788453

Popular Posts